Nokia

Good value nokia 6275
Mar 27, 2007 06:14 PM 7616 Views
(Updated Nov 27, 2007 10:12 AM)

I have recently purchased the nokia 6275 and am very happy with the instrument.  I had been using lg phones for the past 3 years and was very apprehensive about the switch to a nokia instrument regarding ease of use.  but the menu is very easy to navigate and use and I was pleasantly surprised.  the styling and design is very good too.  I bought this phone after a lot of research on cdma phones available in the market in its price band and found that this model gives the best value for money.

The 2 megapixel camera is very good and the clarity of the pictures and videos it captures is excellent.  the audio output is very good too but personally I feel that nokia should have added a second speaker like in the 6300 model.  the battery life when using the basic feature along with photo display and fm radio  is good too but it's performance goes down drastically if you are using bluetooth or video playback.  the headset that arrives with the package is a downer though.

I always used to have problems with the headset speakers that usually come with the phones because they fall off after some time, but the ones that came with this instrument are horrendous in the sense that they do not fit at all.  that and the battery life during bluetooth and video playback are the only two negative points.  apart from these negatives, this is an excellent phone considering the fact that the cdma phones don't have too many good features at reasonable prices.  That and the fact that I can now click photos and capture videos of my infant son whenever I want to makes this a thumbs up review.

Nokia 6275