Nokia

Not a good phone nor customer care
Jun 17, 2007 10:18 PM 5050 Views

I have purchased a Nokia 6275 CDMA phone from a reliance dealer and found that the battery remains just less than 24 hours even if I do not use it for any purpose.I checked the battery number with nokia website ans found it an original one.The camera is also not that good considering the cost of the phone.

The central selection button works sparingly only. When I complained to the local nokia care centre, their response was very poor.They told me it would take 10 days to get a replacement battery (and I am still to get the battery) and the cannot give me a spare battery.For other complaints , according to them would take minimum 6 weeks to get it repaired or replaced. All this for a phone purchased just three months back. When complained to the customer care section of Nokia web site they did not even reply.This is the situation of a real customer who has purchased a phone beleiving "NOKIA" brand.

Dr.P.P.Kanaran