Nokia

Nokia 6275 : Nokia needs to think more on Body Qua
Apr 07, 2009 09:40 PM 6356 Views
(Updated Apr 07, 2009 09:42 PM)

Nokia 6275 CDMA. Anothe 6200 series from Nokia. Its a predessor of 6270 Slider phone.

Firstly features with Pros & Cons:

Camera:- 2 Megapixel. Exceptionally clear, clean. I clicked my pics of my 1st honeymoon & copy them to my laptop. Quality & clarity is awsome.

Sound Quality:- Marvelous again. 3D surround with equalizer. You can very easily hear songs even in the crowded areas with good clarity.

Display:- Quality wise is very good, but very small in size.

Body:- In few days I got lot of scratches on body & there is no way to avoid it except keeping it in a plastic shield. Once broken, its almost impossible to replace it as it will disturb entire shape.

Battery Backup:- Poor. 1 day game & all over.

Signal Strength:- Exceptionally good. With my Tata Indicom connection on 6275 & 1 of Motorolla phone(I don't even remember name) with Indicom connection again at basement, there was no signal in Motorolla & 6275 was showing 2 bars & I was able to make & receive calls.

Bluetooth:- Slow transfer between phones.

Upgrade:- Its not possible to download or upgrade more softwares like possible in 3650, 3660, 6600.

Overall its awsome someway & worst in other. I sold it few days ago as it was all scratched & broken from few places. I tried to get the body changed, Nokia dealer asked for 1500/-. Weired.

So, If you are looking for Good featured phone & can compromise on Baterry backup & build quality, go for it. You will never regret for other features which are far more superior than other phones.

Nokia 6275