Nokia

HMD GLOBAL SPOILING THE NAME OF NOKIA
Apr 04, 2019 04:46 PM 5927 Views

I purchased the nokia 6.1 plus 2 months back thinking it to be nokia and since my childhood we have been using nokia phones which have amazing quality, But I forgot that nokia is now just a brand and not any organisation, Brand owned by hmd global.

One months later my phone stopped charging and I was really afraid as I had put all my savings in this phone.

I took the phone to service center in GTB nagar after checking the phone they said the phone had some water spillage because which the charging has stopped working.

I was astonished because I did not remember taking phone close to water and I was sure enough that I had not spilled any liquid, So ideally my phone was out of warranty and I had to pay for the repairs. I agreed and got the slip and everything and they told that the phone will get repaired in a week and then you can collect it. One week later I called them up as to can I come and they said nokia has not send the parts. 4 days before I got my phone i.e nokia took close to 24 days to repair my phone which was really a long time.

When I got my phone it was full of scratches on the mirror of the back glass I complained about it and they said it was already there, I have never removed the back cover how can it be there!

I am really unhappy with the products of hmd global as they have a lot of manufacturing defects and do not accept it.

I do not recommend buying this phone at all as the phone you might get also have manufacturing defect and you end up loosing your money!

Nokia 6.1 Plus