Nokia

Simple phone for simple person
Dec 20, 2009 09:42 PM 3387 Views

Hi, i m writing my first review.I purchased this phone on 3rd jan '09 by paying 4600 rs.I will simply say NO TENSION PHONE.A superb phone having almost all features for such a low cost.Some of the Good & Bad factors r discussed below.

GOOD Features:  1) Best Entry level multimedia phone   2) Tough built, it droped from my hands my times never created any problems, one day in my college building it slipped from my hands and droped from 10 to 15 stairs, my heart came to my mouth, but nothing happened to phone, the back cover was also not opened , it was as it is.  3) Excellent battery backup:

On normal use it gives 2 to 3 days of backup according to use but I do lots of long journey i.e from my pune to my hometown this is around 32 hours but battery never failed also after listing to music, as in journey battery drains off very fast due to network fluctuations.Many of many frnds phone's battery came to halt during journey. 4)Ease of use-The functions of this phone r very simple to handle and a small kid also can easily handle it.    As we know there is no human being or products which  r 100% perfect.    BAD Features: 1) Looks: This phone is not having a great looks. 2) Low Music :

This speaker volume is not so good but as it is not a music phone so what u can expect from such a low cost multimedia set .   If u r looking for a phone having a great music then this phone is not for u i will prefer for Nokia 5130 Xpress music its music is toooo good.But if u r looking for a good phone for less than 5000 rs then u should go for this.I m going to purchase sony ericsson w395 only for music as I have used much nokia products so lets try others also, and will write review for that soon.Byeeeeeeee

Nokia 3110 Classic