Nokia

Mobile Phone - Easy to hand with salient features
Nov 08, 2008 09:57 AM 2303 Views

We are more than thousand employees in our pharma company.  I am working in marketing department. Everybody asked me to have mobile phone. I refused, because I wanted to have a mobile, which can be handled within the palms with some features. The moment I have seen in the net adds (Thanks to rediff mobiles), I liked it.

*Why I liked this product

FM Radio is a common feature in many of cell phones. But Camera, Blue tooth , Audio Video Recording, display changing, with proper ringtones which should be audible, some memory to keep video and audio clips, easy data transfer through laptop, or other mobile.I am fond of this product after verifying caretully. In fact I was very choosy about this product only.

Dislike about the product

Only because of its Incompatibility for memory card in emergency.

Choosing*

I might have gone to the mobiles in high range of price, with memory card facility. But as far as I concern, Mobile should have very few features, that should come to a budget of a common man, so that he/she can purchase through down payment with PRIDE. This is the unique product for all income group people. In fact around 300 persons who came to know that I purchased mobile after seeing this, they said they want to have like this handy and weightless mobile. I believe that I might have ignited some of my colleagues to purchase this mobile with exchange offer, those who already have old ones.

Nokia 2760