Nokia

I love this model
Nov 17, 2008 05:54 PM 6379 Views
(Updated Nov 21, 2008 03:04 PM)

I just bought this mobile phone yesterday. I selected this primarily because of its design. This was a replacement for the mobile I lost.(I lost a samsung mobile of the same design). This is now in the memory of my previous mobile(Quite nostalgic:)

So far, so good. I like the model, I've used the Bluetooth and its quite good.

My colleague nearby sent me animated wallpapers and it looks good on the screen too. I like the display of date/time on the screen.

I haven't attended much calls, so cannot comment on its voice quality.

Otherwise it fitted my pursue easily.(The main reason I doubly love this). I didnt want to feel guilty of spending 10K unnecessarily on the mobiles. Going by what people has spent on this phone, I think I made a good deal.

So far I rate it 3/5(Good). Yet, I have to wait and see its voice quality(otherwise it doesn't serve the real purpose).

I have uploaded the pictures taken using Nokia 2670 & another mobile(with higher resolution)

Nokia 2760