Nokia

Its a cool phone....
Feb 11, 2008 02:58 PM 5480 Views

I got this phone recently. It's great!! Especially for a phone in this price range, it's really worth it. I got it for 3.4K, and this is probably the best cellphone deal i've ever had...it's hard to beleive a phone can have so many features at this price!! I also own a Motorola L6, which I'd bought 1.5 yrs ago, it'd cost me 6k then, but this one has many more features.

The Good:

The bluetooth 2.0 works superbly, I synced it seamlessly with my laptop. The FM Radio quality is also very good, and sounds very nice with the provided earphones. As for the camera quality, it's by far the best VGA cam I've seen on any cell, especially far better than my L6's. And for its entry level price, it sure packs a punch with its classy looks. Also, the 12 mb-odd internal memory is more than enough for lots of pics and a handful of mp3 ringtones.

The Bad:

Its kinda hard to say anything bad for the Nokia 2760 considering all it provides at a very nominal cost, but this review would be incomplete if I didn't mention its operating speed. I found it quite slow at times. I read somewhere that the 2760 sports an entry level Operating System, and that figures.

Nokia 2760