Nokia

Chennai/Madras India
"Stylish no quality"
Dec 05, 2008 10:36 AM 2812 Views

Mobile: For todays world Mobile are God to people. No works move without mobile. So we should buy a mobile for the quality for stylish. Branded company should give their product with best of all quality.

NOKIA 2760:

Generally I buy a product with best quality and prices to the quality. I surfed the websites for new desing cell phone with all accessories for Rs. 4000/- last year Nov 07. NOkia 2760 satisfied all my needs.

Troublsome:

I bought and started to use, after 2 week touble started like one of the mobile with worst audio, when someone call r I made call, usually after ten minutes the audio will loose the power and suddenly call will be cutted. its made a big problem for me.

Video: The camero is really good.

One year completed:

Now its has completed one year. the display and battery had lost its capacity. The Outer cover and painting were come out .

Moral for me:

One should not buy a newer product for the stylish but Buy a product for quality

Nokia 2760