Nokia

The Best Cellphone Deal Ever
Sep 22, 2008 10:09 PM 3649 Views

I bought this Nokia 2760 around two months back and I am very satisfied with the phone.The phone is a good bargain, being stylish in design as well as rich in features.The flap is a bit uncomfortable at times, but its not a problem as such.

Handling:The phone like all other Nokia cell phones is easy to handle and use.It is user friendly and I did not experience any hanging problems till date.Earlier I had a Nokia 6270 which gave a real headache.I had got it repaired seven times, got it replaced once(all this during the one year warranty period!).The problem continued even after a year at and ultimately all my efforts even to switch on the phone went in vain.

Features:As I told earlier, the phone is rich in features.It has a VGA camera with zoom facility, Bluetooth connectivity.Voice Recorder and a Radio.However, it lacks in extendable memory.But that wasnt a problem, at least for me as I do not store many songs or images in my phone.

Design:The design of the phone is simply awesome and superb.The colour, exterior, buttons and the flap are very  well made.The flap is also smooth, though a phone without one is always easier to use.If you are looking to buy one, make sure it is of Magenta or Grey clour.

Battery(BL 4B):The battery life is satisfactory.I usually charge the phone only after 2-3 days.The talk time is about 7 hrs and the standby time 13 days.

Overall the phone is an excellent one, it outclasses all others in its range.I would definitely recommend it to everybody.

Nokia 2760