Nokia

Poor Performance
Nov 30, 2007 02:30 PM 5031 Views

Don't even think to purchase this phone..I'm suffering a lot...don't want to see the same thing happening with u ppl.

I blame myself to choose this phone...stylish one...the only advantage of this poor mobile.  It becomes oneway while making call. I can hear the person's voice on other end while the ppl on the other end can't hear me...very pathetic performance.VGA camera is quite good, with bluetooth & FM sound quality is good... speaker is ok...but what is the use of a phone if I am unable to make a call... :(

no memory card slot so u've to keep deleting older files to accommodate newer ones.

It's a total waste of money. can't even imagine that this is a phone from Nokia....That will definitely adversely affect their reputation. In same price range [around 4k] lots of phones with more or less same features are available.

Nokia 2760