Nokia

new delhi India
VERY BAD QUALITY PHONE 2630 MADE IN CHINA
Oct 29, 2007 05:55 PM 9157 Views

*I BOUGHT THIS MOBILE PHONE ON 17TH SEPT 2007 WITHIN A FEW DAYS HARDLY IT HAD DISPLAY PROBLEM

I GAVE  IT TO ONANT COMMUNICATIONS, NOKIA PRIORITY DEALER JAIL ROAD JANAK PURI NEW DELHI WHO FORWARDED TO NOKIA CARE IN NARAINA TO BENZ INDIA PVT LTD

SINCE THAT DAY I HAVE BEEN RUNING TO NOKIA CARE AND TO PLACE I BOUGHT IT WAS NOT EVEN REPAIRED DUE TO LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF ITS PARTS

SOME HOW I MANAGED TO GET THE NOKIA 30303838 PERSON MOBILE NUMBER 9999106591 MR MANOJ WHO IS INCHARGE OF DELHI AREA

HE MR MANOJ PROMISED TO GET IT REPLACED WITH NEW ONE DUE TO UNAVAILIBILITY OF ITS PARTS AND PROMISED ME TO DELIVER IT WITHIN FIVE DAYS BUT IN VAIN

NOW ONE MONTH HAD BEEN PASSED

SO MUCH BAD EXPERIENCE PROFFESIONALS OF NOKIA CARE AND 30303838 CUSTOMER CARE THEY ARE UNABLE TO DETECT  MOBILE PHONE STATUS(WETHER IT CAN BE REPAIRED OR REPLACED OR NOT STATUS)

EVERY TIME I CALL THEM THEY SAY GIVE US TWO TO THREE DAYS TO GET THE UPDATE OF STATUS

NOW MR MANOJ IS SO SCARED OF TALKING WITH ME AND NOKIA CARE PEOPLE ARE HELPLESS SINCE THEY NOKIA PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING THE NEEDFULL

Nokia 2630