Nokia

Hyderabad
Not very good phone..
Feb 20, 2017 08:03 PM 1601 Views (via Mobile)

Hello friends I want to share my opinions on this Mobile phone. Nokia 230 is not very good. I expected much from this but I am very disappointed with this phone. The features of the phone are very disappointed and not so good. The sound quality of this phone are very average.I have purchased this Mobile phone many days back. The cost of this phone has got to 4, 999Rs.The phone has got easy options and easy to operate. The display screen of the phone is 2.8inches display screen.The phone has got 2megapixel rear camera and 2megapixel front camera. The style and design of the phone are nice.The phone has got 1200mAh battery capacity. The durability of this phone can't be trusted. I don't recommend this phone and better to buy another phone in Nokia brand. The battery is not charged very soon. The features are also very average for the phone. Thank you guys.

Nokia 230