Nokia

Kanpur India
Costs a lot for its features!
Jan 19, 2018 02:12 AM 1532 Views (via Mobile)

I generally favored Nokia as it was the best at some point . In any case, Now item from nokia are awful and even no client mind administrations are available in India to get it repaired.

Give me a chance to impart my insight what occurred with me after I purchased this telephone. I purchased this telephone from amazon.in at?3169 as my old essential telephone got harmed in rain . So I chose to run with Nokia however following couple of long stretches of utilizing it, Its battery began biting the dust and due no administration focuses I can't get it supplanted . After couple of Moths of utilizing its keypad began tearing down and it began getting to be noticeably straightforward. I used to play tunes on it and one day I saw contortion in sound delivered by the speakers. Lastly I need to stop utilizing this telephone inside a year .Please don't squander this much sum on Nokia fundamental telephones since they are poo . I figure Nokia does not have confidence in interfacing individuals . It should state rather Not interfacing individuals.

Sound Reception

Sound gathering of this telephone was constantly great however confronted voice drop issue inside my room here and there which I never looked with other essential telephones.

Style and Design

Style and configuration is great yet paint on keys begins tearing down following couple of months.

Different Features

Just the same old thing new with regards to different highlights . So don't expect much from this.

Look and Feel

Simply marvelous, thin and convenient gadget.

Incentive for cash

Not in any manner. I think this is a standout amongst the most costly essential telephone in the market . Better to run with Philips E103 which comes just for?1100.

I will never prescribe this item. You won't get any client benefit . So kindly don't purchase.

Much obliged to You

Tail me on the off chance that you preferred my survey

Nokia 225