Nokia

Jamshedpur,J Harkhand India
Nokia 225 ( don't buy it )
Dec 02, 2017 11:03 PM 1269 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 03, 2017 11:18 AM)

I bought Nokia 225 2 year ago and still using till today , am sharing my experience about this phone here.

I bought this phone when it was launched at 3000 rupees and I was very excited for this phone but after bye I feel very disappointed and unsatisfied because in this phone there is nothing good it's totally wastage of money.

In this phone no application supported of any kind I tried to find out application in Internet but I found nothing there is no application available for this phone in Internet no Jar and other file supported by this phone only Facebook app is pre installed and the camera quality is not good it has a 2 inch screen with keypad except this there is nothing in this phone.

Operating System of this phone is not Symbian nor Java that's why it is not supporting the JAVA application and also not supporting Symbian application this is so disappointed.It can only used to receive and make a call, also I suffered to find out the its back cover.

If you are thinking to buy this phone I suggest you to don't buy this phone and if you want to buy a features phone then go for the Nokia 112.

Nokia 225