Nokia

Nokia 225 - An underdog.
Mar 13, 2017 12:52 AM 2792 Views

My brother gifted me this mobile as I was not very fond of android mobiles earlier though I bought J2 6 soon after that. Nokia 225 is my darling. Its sleek, easy to hold and the best part is the keypad .Its so smooth that even in complete silence the person next to you will never hear the sound of pressing the keypad. Simple yet colourful icons which can tempt anyone to have a second glance at it.

Camera is somewhat ok with 2MP camera and video resolution of 320@ 15fps, anyways its a fair deal if I look at the price of the mobile which I bought at Rs 3100.

Sound is good depending upon the headphone we use because I have experimented with several headphones and each time it sounds different.

The port of the headphone(3.5 mm jack) is a nuisance because sometimes it is not compatible with some of the stereo jacks.

1200 mAh Li-ion battery gives good power backup.

I would also like to add that the file it supports is .VXP, so guys its sometimes difficult to find softwares with this kind of extension.

Its a decent mobile as per the price and people like me who cherishes the classic style gadget, Nokia 225 is worth trying.

Nokia 225