Rs. 800 (Launch price)

Nokia

Sriganganagar
Nokia1200: Company Heart Life
Mar 17, 2017 12:11 PM 2264 Views (via Android App)

My life first used phone was Nokia 1200. When I have this phone then I noticed that every third person have same set.i loved this phone much.a although today's in 4G life this phone not have any value. But if you have old Thinker and person then you was used this phone.

In phone have not any camera or android but I'd you talk about its performance then it battery will gave 7 to 8 days backups.and network straight always make it good. In this phone if I like any thin that his Touch lite and an Game .what a game 1 mission game.

Although today have many advanced graphical games but that time this game was unexplainable.

Although nokia stop production of this phone but if you want to know it's importance then meet any person and use it then you feel it's quality.

In phone have a spacial unity of its body, because many time he get down but work normally 1 time get in water then after dry he again start working.

Loved it very much.