Nokia

Nokia 1100
Feb 06, 2010 10:55 AM 7324 Views
(Updated Feb 06, 2010 11:42 AM)

Nokia is the queen of the mobile brands. The quality of the product is amazing. I have been used Nokia 1100 for two and half years. Now I handed over it to my mom as she is so much attached to that as it was bought on my first salary and she did not want to give it up. It is the best that I have used so far. Irrespective how many times I drop, still I can fix the mobile easily and proceed as usual. I purchased it almost 3 years back, still mobile is working without any problem.

Any person who uses the mobile for the first time they can afford Nokia 1100 because it’s very simple and easy to use. Battery will hold for minimum of 2 days though I speak 10 hours a day. Torch light feature is a

Nokia 1100 Cell Phone

Great advantage; we can efficiently use that torch option to search for match box in case of power cut. It is very user friendly. One who got used to the Nokia 1100 will always be attached to that though they may currently use enhanced gadgets with all the latest features.

And I am one of them. It has real value for money!!

Write a Review on Nokia 1100