Seller/Buyer Responsiveness:

Quality of Ads:

User Friendly:

Ease of Transaction:

I got cheated after paying money
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Sep 27, 2019 02:05 PM 149 Views

Seller/Buyer Responsiveness:

Quality of Ads:

User Friendly:

Ease of Transaction:

Nobroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd Cares

Nobroker Technologies Solutions Pvt Ltd is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

1. Got a call from Sales team Rahul Sharma- more than 40-50 times and said that there were a lot of people who were looking for my property and said I could do the payment and they would help me find leads and talk to them and close this for rent. He said he would personally take care of it

2. After few weeks of delay from my side due to family exigency I wanted to make the plan~7000 and I was told that No broker has no coverage area in JON 7th for personal attention so I was advised to go for relax plan again I was promised for personal attention and also said that they will get a lot of leads.

3. I made the payment but to my surprise a RM by name Mr.SUmanth was given- a sms and email came with two numbers - 1 asking to give missed call and one the desk number of MrSUmnath.

TO my surprise the gentle man did not call for two days and when I tried reaching him both numbers were invalid and had no incoming call facility.

1. I called up sales gentleman Rahul and said I wanted to talk to Sumanth and then SUmnath called me from a number where he said it was his desk number and I could call hi, if he was busy he would call back.

He told me the following day he had taken leave and it was his weekly off.

1. So the day after I called around 20-25 times only to know that the desk number was a hoax and a number where there was no incoming call facility again. Here again I wrote to Rahul and he helped me talk to Sumanth- he said he was on continuous leaves but no one did work on his behalf .I was pissed of on this day but thought should give a benefit of doubt.

6 Around 3pm I got a call and followup email from Sumanth that I had to contact a lead and he wanted a house visit.

When I called the lead- he literally yelled at me saying the Nobroker said and where were my brains and was I uneducated- his budget was 28000/- and Sumanth had called and spoke and the lead had clearly told that it was not his budget- still Nobroker sent me the lead for the heck of working.

1. I was very much frustrated and I spoke to Rahul again and without my knowledge my RM was changed to Akhsay, only to know that this gentleman was on weekly off and emergency leave for two days.

Earlier he offered himself to be the RM- but I said I wanted the refund

1. Following day after a couple of calls with sales Guys, I got a call from RM Ms.Gayathri.( Again here I was told that she was the head of RM department which was a lie)

Madam told me that this plan is only to talk on behalf of owner and not get leads.

I said the sales guy had given me those details. and I would get leads.

She said no way will they go find leads and not their problem if no one has showed interest.

She also informed me that if sales guys cheated me I should ask them for refund and RM team will not help with any refund. There was no one interested in the property and even after 45 days the scene might be the same and she would not care. No one worked till date on the house.

She also told me that Sumanth was off for a long time and he was not in. I told her Spoke to him on Tuesday and he sent me a lead. She said some other RM used his mail box and sent a lead and he was on leave. May be I was mistaken. I said I could recognize voices and I spoke to Sumanth and after that he sent an email Again here she lied to me.

Gayathri madam gave multiple information which was all incorrect and lie totally

I asked her if it was not a breach of policy to send email from others inbox when the person is on leave she said No Broker works that way and if you have a problem you can talk to my company head.

1. I told her I would raise a consumer court forum case- " she said by all means madam- you have Nobroker's permission" - this is how we function- if sales team has given wrong information- not my duty or my lookout to work on it. You talk to them.

2. In the interm the sales team Rahul and RM Akshay also called me and said they would upgrade me free of cost to the 7000 plan, now the coverage area became relaxed looks like and they wanted to have a peace flag.

This clearly shows that the team cheated me and in the name of helping customers.

Now they say they cannot refund as it is a non-refundable plan. Once money is paid no one does any work- it is all big time hoax and cheating. The words used are " They will personally look into it"

People be careful with N0Broker. I am posting on all forums for everyone's benefit.

I am filing a consumer forum case- if any of you guys in this 3.5lakh group have gone thru same or similar issue we can join hands and file a case- I have all the call recordings. Someone has to bell this cat that cheats people with different versions every time.

Sales team and RM teams have two different entities and together I got cheated.

Brand Response

Hi, This is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have. Our team is looking into it on priority and we shall get back to you soon with an update.

By: nobroker | Sep 28, 2019  04:17 PM Comments (0)

See full communications