Fragrance:

Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion
Mar 15, 2019 11:56 PM 630 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hey guys! WhatsApp. So I am back here with my review about nivea body milk lotion. I am loving this product its is an amazing lotion especially for dry skin. And it isn't very costly also. I bought this body lotion from D-Mart mall only for 199 rupees while it's original maximum retail price was nearby 351 rupees. It is really a very good product. I am using nivea products since childhood. Everyone remembers the blue stell round bos of nivea. I hated that cream in my childhood because it was very oily.

But this nivea lotion is very diluted so it does not feels like oil on our skin. I have used this body lotion the whole winter. It also works as a very good primer also before makeup. I am loving this lotio. Nivea body lotion is costly as compared to Vaseline body lotion but the results of nivea body milk lotion are very good. It contains milk coffe beans and aleovera which makes our skin soft and keeps it hydrated for almost 7-8 hours. I have used almost 3 bottles of Nivea body lotion this winter.

Thank you for reading my review. I hope it may help you. I am reviewing this product after using it. If you are thinking of buying this lotion you may buy it cause it feels very good and smooth in our skin. Thanks for reading my review.

Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion For Dry Skin