Fragrance:

New Delhi India
Doesn't deliver what it promises
May 15, 2017 09:16 PM 2045 Views

Fragrance:

I have a very dry and itchy skin. I consulted a number of dermatologist and apart from giving expensive medicines they have done nothing good for my skin. I purchased this product on advice of one my friend who also had a same skin problem. I still remember the first day when I applied this lotion on my body, there were rashes all over my body and there was a deep burning sensation. I was not able to sleep for the whole night. The next day I went to the doctor and after taking medicines I felt bit relaxed.

The company confirms it contains almond oil and other ingredients required for nourishing body. I think that is true but didn't work for me at all. Every product has a different effect on its users. However, one thing I liked about the product is its fragrance. It really has a nice fragrance. The other issue with this product is its very expensive. A 200 ml bottle costs Rs. 200 and a 400 ml costs Rs. 290. So, anyone thinking to give it a try should go for 400 ml which comes out to be economical.

The pack has a good packaging and a good shape which gives a good grip to the user. However, such an average product is not expected from a brand like Nivea. Also, my advice to those suffering from an itchy skin, apply mustard oil before and after a bath will really gives some relief.

Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion For Dry Skin