Fragrance:

Muzaffarpur India
Best body lotion!
Jul 07, 2017 04:33 PM 1278 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

This is just one of several lotions that I've found live up to their ads and do the job that's expected of them.I have used Nivea products off and on since I was 17, and while they're a bit pricier than other lotions and creams, this is one product that really does what it says it's going to do and lasts a long time! I usually use the regular Nivea lotion, and even the Nivea cream in the small tub ( it's REALLY luxurious feeling and thick, so it's good for elbows, knees and heels) , and they all are a great value for the money. The scent of them is also really clean and soft, and doesn't really interfere with any perfume you may be wearing. Nivea Smooth Sensation is one of the best lotions around for my money, and while this scent is slightly different than the other Nivea lotions, it's really clean and nice. It also sinks into your skin fast and isn't greasy. My hands and indeed all of my skin stayed moisturized all day long and I didn't have to reapply it until just before going to bed. I found that it is a really good barrier to guard against winter weather, and holds the moisture in your skin a long time. This is just one of several lotions that I've found live up to their ads and do the job that's expected of them.

Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion For Dry Skin