Fragrance:

Rayabhupalapatnam India
Nivea smooth milk body lotion
Oct 15, 2017 11:33 AM 1468 Views

Fragrance:

Hi friends I purchased this nivea smooth milk body lotion last month in my local shop . My skin is very dry . I used so many productes like jelly vaseline many lotions but no use . Finally I bought this nivea body lotion . It is very good product . It's give long lasting moisture . Before I do not use the product my skin scarches and iritate me now my skin is looking smooth . It gives a wonderful fragrance . It is value for money because it's have reasonable price . I bought this small bottle only for 85 rupees . This is the winter season . I strongely recomended this product for every one who suffered from dry skin this is very useful to us . The lotion is not thicky so when we applied it spread your skin easily . The bottle design not so good . It is look like a coconut hair oils model . Iam not satisfied with the design of bottle .

Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion For Dry Skin