Fragrance:

Chandigarh, India India
"A GOOD MOISTERISER FOR THE BODY"
Feb 16, 2017 02:19 PM 1187 Views

Fragrance:

NIVEA SMOOTH MILK BODY LOTION is a body lotion for the dry skin. It works very nicely for the dry skin.

My skin was dry and rough in the winters and then I bought this body lotion from the market and it worked very nicely.

The Lotion is for all body and it moisterise the skin for the whole day. This milk body lotion is only for dry and rough skin. It can also work for the oily skin but only in the winters. My skin is not much dry but in winters I was facing problem of dryness after taking bath. So I used this body lotion and it worked very good.

Fragrance of this milk body lotion is nice. Its not very great but it is good. You will smell nice fragrance whole day.

This body lotion is little expensive. The price of this lotion is around 245 rupees for the 400 ml pack. It comes in the pack of plastic bottle with nice grip. Price is little more but it is worth of this price. Because it works very well for the dryness and roughness on the skin.

Just go for it.