Fragrance:

Perfect
Jul 24, 2017 11:42 AM 1460 Views (via Mobile)

Fragrance:

I have oily face and dry body skin.so I have use different types of products on face and body.so when I bought this product it was on sale and I was not having much hopes from this as I have never seen anyone using this product and nobody recommended this to me.After using this body lotion I can never ever looked back.this body lotion have very sweet fragrance when ever I used this lotion people used to ask what perfume am I using.This smell last for long time.

The moisturization lasts for 48hours in winters.I get really bad dry skin in the winters this helps me a lot.I enjoyed using this lotion to the last pump of it.As it comes in a pump bottle you can control the flow of it.This has medium consistency not thick and not thin.Main feature is it's not greasy on the skin what so ever.It contains Shea butter which is really good for moisturizing the skin.It is available everywhere and affordable too.

Nivea Smooth Milk Body Lotion For Dry Skin