Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Nivea shea smooth body lotion shea butter
Mar 09, 2019 07:37 PM 980 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Niver shea smoot body milk moisture care with the new niver smooth body lotion. Butter a nd deep moisture. Dry skin and gives it asilky smooth feeling that lasts for up to 48hours. Deep within the skin repairing dryness layer by layer by to giver you long lasting softness and protection.with deep winter is here and this is probably only time when most of us think about moisturizing .our skin no one likes to have aflaky and dry skin. Its good product you can definitely give it atry if you get bored of using your regular body locaton. This is one of the useful product inmy recent time. This is my second bottle and I must say it has a long lasting effect when it comes to many review I think there is some tampering with the lotion .care ful while buying and using it onyour skin. I like this cream asit hasasoft taxtyre and stay for very longer time.not like other cream after one application theyvanish whenbest product for dry skin.ldont think there is any thing skin dark blue this is the lovely body location I ever used. Relly good skin caring product.this body locaton will give smooth skin.if you people this is a skin saviour for winter lasts formorethan8hours which is on exposed skin. So far I have come across any thing better at this price>

Nivea Oil In Lotion Cocoa Nourish