Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

Best in the market
Sep 17, 2019 04:08 AM 589 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 17, 2019 04:10 AM)

Fragrance:

Hair Shine:

Ease of Styling:

So I really want to share this experience of mine.

I have a very dry skin and even in summers my skin gets rashes and dry patches after I take bath. So I always had to apply some or the other oil to my body just to prevent the same as no lotion could prevent my skin and maintain the softness the entire day.

One fine day a friend of mine suggested me about the Nivea Oil in Lotion Cocoa Nourish with Deep Moisture Serum and borrowing it from the same friend I applied it.

The results were amazing. It kept my skin moiturized all day long and it had no signs of dry patches.

Available in different quantities, I would say this is the best lotion available in the market. The texture, the fragnance, the smoothness, everythings perfect.

Just apply it once and forget the dryness entire day. Infact since then I have been suggesting this lotion with everyone who have the same problems and I must say every single person

who has used it, is still using the same lotion.

Thank you Nivea for something that us really relaible.

Nivea Oil In Lotion Cocoa Nourish