Bottle Design:

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

I am a workout freak. So everyday workout in the gym leaves me feeling tired and sweaty. So having a deodorant which is strong and makes me feel fresh is important. However, after using different deodorants available in the market, I finally found one which I’ve always been looking for.

Since I have the habit of trying out new products available, I tried Nivea Men’s Fresh Power Boost Deodorant.

To talk about the packaging of this deodorant, it comes in a tin spray bottle which is navy blue in color with a transparent navy colored cap. The size of this spray bottle isn’t big so that makes it easier to keep it in your office bag, gym bag or anywhere.

I’d now tell you about my experience using Nivea Men Fresh Power Boost Deodorant. As the name suggests, this deodorant stands true to its name. It’s been over a month or two since I’ve been using this deodorant and I can’t think to switch back to any other deodorant. This deodorant ha original warm musk and citrus notes which uplift your spirit with instant freshness. I use it post-shower after the workout session and it helps me beat the body odor all day long. It gives a long lasting freshness. And since it is dermatologically approved, it’s suitable for all skin types. So if you’re looking for a deodorant with a strong scent, this is the one you should be using. It will keep you feeling fresh as well as control the body odor throughout the day.

Coming to its price and availability, the MRP of this deodorant is Rs.199 but I got it online from Amazon at Rs.169. It’s easily available at any local beauty store or mart and even online.

So it’s a heads up if you are looking for a deodorant with strong musk scent and which can last long, then you should definitely try this.

Nivea Men Fresh Power Boost Deodorant