Fragrance:

HA HA HA HA ! RIGHT !
Jun 04, 2001 01:09 PM 4901 Views

Fragrance:

Okay, I saw the commercial on TV, I read about it in a few magazines, and I got a coupon in the mail. So off to the store I went to buy this new miracle skin lotion.

Nivea skin firming lotion

All the ads said, ''advanced firming and moisturizing lotion

for noticeably firmer skin''. What did I have to lose, except my $6.79?(plus tax, for 8 ounces)

I gave it a try, I used it for 3 months, twice a day, just as it recommended. All over my body.(Actually, it says to use for 8 weeks, but I gave it a little longer)

It's a combination of vitamin E, hydrators, liposomes and natural safflower oil. It is suppossed to increase skin's firmness for a smoother appearance and give your skin a more toned look.

Well, back to me. Each day as I used it I looked and looked and looked and do you know what? NOTHING CHANGED. I saw absolutely no difference in the firmness or the tone of my skin. After 3 months of using it, twice a day, the only thing different was that I was out my $6.79(plus tax!)

It was totally useless and I would NOT recommend it to anyone!

Nivea Firming Lotion