Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Muscletech 100% premium whey protein
Jul 15, 2016 11:48 PM 12535 Views
(Updated Jul 15, 2016 11:46 PM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I am submitting review for Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein, 4.4 lb Chocolate Flavour. I am going to the gym since last one year. As I was trying to put on some weights and muscles:). I have a athletic body. I tried many things like eating banana and eggs, taking banana shake etc. But I couldn't succeed. Then I decided to go for Whey Protein. As I eat non-veg very rarely. So I preferred veg supplement. After researching on different websites I decided to go forNitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein, as it was in my budget. I am taking Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein from last two months. It mixes well with water as well as milk. I prefer to take it with water. 6 ounces of water per scoop is good enough. I have gained 3.3 kg of Muscle Mass and lost 2.2 kg of fat during this period. Yes, diet as well as your workout routine plays important role in it. Its results are above my expectations. I am satisfied with the them. I will be definitely buying this product again. I would like to recommend it to others as well.

Write a Review on Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein