Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India India
My first Whey Protein Supplement !!
Jun 09, 2015 12:44 AM 8489 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I have been working out at the gym since 3years now and this product was my first introduction to the world of whey proteins so I had to recommend this product for review to Mouthshut. recommended by my friend(mentor) at the gym this product gives you great results.

I have always been behind weight gain but in the right sense and Nitrotech Muscletech helps you out perfectly. it helps you gain lean muscle mass and you'll definitely notice results by the time the albs box finishes(provided you are serious and regular with workouts and diet) initially it didn't have creatine added but the new performance series post workout whey is even better.

It has 30gms quality protein primarily from Whey Protein Isolate, just 2gms Carbs and even smaller 1.5gms fat per serving scoop. it has added 3gms Creatine per serving which greatly boosts its recovery power. it also helps you gain strength in your workouts and you'll be able to pound more weights at the gym. Chocolate flavour is my favourite and the product is so refined it blends very well with water and low fat milk. a must recommendation for people looking out to gain lean mass and great results at the gym.

Write a Review on Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein