Flavor:

Ingredient Safety:

Lucknow India
Best Supplement for Muscle Growth
Dec 28, 2017 12:08 AM 3499 Views
(Updated Jan 02, 2018 03:50 PM)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Well it’s a great supplement to fulfill your daily protein intake requirement as each serving has around 30 grams of whey protein in it. I am using this supplement since 2 month and getting proper results in my body.

To get more results from your workout sessions I recommend to eat a lot of eggs along with this supplement for those who are trying to bulk up like me and you will get very good result. Other advantage of this supplement is that its price is low so you can afford it as compared to other supplements which cost above 5k. The taste is also great and I am using the milk chocolate flavor. It also contains essential amino acids important for muscle growth like Glutamine and other branched chain amino acids.

Overall the product is really nice as compared to its price and its protein availability therefore I recommend this product for everyone who is looking for gaining some lean muscles and muscle recovery.

Write a Review on Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein