Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Muscletech Nitrotech Whey Isolate
Oct 07, 2016 05:05 PM 9055 Views (via iOS App)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

'm no scientist so I'm going to keep this review short and basic. I'm a vegetarian with a sensitive stomach so I need a protein supplement that not only meets my nutritional needs, but doesn't cause GI upset. I switched over to Nitro-Tech and I can honestly say I won't be looking back. I tried out two flavors so far. Cinnamon Swirl: The cinnamon swirl tastes great. It's sweet but not overwhelming, it honestly tastes like cinnamon toast crunch. It mixes easily with a spoon so no blender is necessary. It goes down smoothly and digests easily so there really is no need to worry about protein bloat or any GI upset. Toasted S'mores: Tastes great but is incredibly sweet. It tastes like a toasted chocolate candy and was honestly a little too sweet for me but to each their own. It mixed a little thicker than the Cinnamon Swirl so I would recommend blending it. Again this goes down smoothly and digests easily, so no problems with protein bloat or GI issues. I have put on a bit of muscle since taking nitro-tech. In 4 months my bench reps have gone up by 30lbs ( 145 to 175) and my squat reps have gone up by 50lbs ( 165 to 215) . All in all I highly recommend Nitro-Tech!

Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein