Flavor:

Nov 07, 2017 08:37 AM 3724 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I have used this whey recently for two months. the best performance protien you can buy in india. one scoop comes with 30 gms protien . this is not just a protien it is highly doped with many other suppliments. Per scoop you get 30 gms protien, 3 gms of CREATINE, 5 gms of GLUTAMINE and it is high in BCCA also . I bought this first from a local market which turned out to be fake, so I suggest you guys to buy it form bodybuiling.com or healtkart. it is high price protien so it prone to duplicacy so don't shell you money in local market . I bought it once from neulife store for 7200 which was bit expensive but it was 100% genuine . then I tried bodybuiling they have a lot range of flavours( about 10) I tried straberry swirl which was damm good. the MIXIBILITY is not that good . TASTE is excellent . RESULTS are excellent with good diet . go for it and alteat try it for 2 months to see actual results.

Write a Review on Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein