Flavor:

Jul 25, 2015 02:30 PM 10060 Views

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Muscletech is a well known brand for making good quality of sports nutrition and supplement. Who is claim that their products is very effective and good for health. Before some time I had purchased nitrotech muscletech whey protein.

Because muscletech is well known brand. But which product I had purchased. It was the worse supplyment. Taste was not good and when I took to start this supplyment. I faced many serious problem like pain in my belly, Gas and Bloating, High Blood Pressure.

I have used many supplyment before but did not happen like as. My experiance was very bad with this product. I will never buy any product of muscle tech. As my experiance their product is highly in price but not effective. And seriously u can faced to serious problem. Don, t go for it. It is waste of money and health also. I will give this product 1 out of 10. Thank you for reading my review.

Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein