Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

Nitrotech whey gold whey protein and isolate
Dec 02, 2017 04:45 PM 3334 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Effectiveness:

Ingredient Safety:

I'll admit that I was a little apprehensive before I tried the NEW chocolate mint flavor of Nitro Tech. I don't experiment with different flavors, and I'm usually happy with just vanilla & chocolate protein and a few basic mix-ins ( banana, peanut butter, blueberries, strawberries, etc.) . All that aside, MuscleTech has another winner on their hands! My concern was that the mint would be over-powering, but it isnâ??t at all. The best way I can describe it that the chocolate flavor is classic Nitro Tech, with a â??hint of mint.â? We all know that the science and technology that MuscleTech employs in their R& D efforts is second to none; the only gripe many people had was on the different Nitro Tech flavors. If youâ??ve been a casual user of MuscleTech products over the years, and/or havenâ??t really been a fan of the flavors, then you owe it to your workouts to try it again! I typically have two shakes a day ( mid-morning, and post-workout) , and with the wide variety of flavors ( and some well-chosen mix-ins) I can have a different shake each time. If youâ??re unsure of what mixes well with the different flavors, just check out the shake recipes on their website for ideas.

Write a Review on Nitrotech Muscletech Whey Protein