Promptness:

Cheater Nirmal Bang.. Plz do not open your A/c
Dec 24, 2015 03:13 PM 16150 Views
(Updated Dec 24, 2015 05:00 PM)

Promptness:

Nirmal Bang are the CHEATER.

The bloody bustered agent Biswajit Ghosh(his mobile# 9748931941) is the main cheater.

He called me so many times and by forcefully and by committing good returns make me able to open the Trading and Demat A/c with them in Park Street, Kolkata in September-2015 and I transferred my old shares valued Rs. 1, 35, 000 there.

On Sep-15, within first 2 weeks they made a loss of Rs. 30, 000(including Rs. 10, 000 BROKERAGE) in my A/c. I tried to close the A/c immediately. But they promised me to recover all these losses with in a month.

On last week in Sep-15 they again made a loss of Rs. 45, 000(including Brokerage of Rs. 18, 000).

So Total LOSS is Rs. 75, 000(including Brokerage Rs. 28, 000).

Even then also they are promising me to recover all these Losses of 75K and not allowed me to close the A/c. After a long conversation I was able to close the A/c after selling remaining my holdings shares in HUGE LOSSES.

So plz plz plz do not go to Nirmal Bang my dear friends. They are the man-eater. They will consume all ur money.

I pray to God. plz let Biswajit Ghosh(agent in Nirmal Bang Park street Kolkata) suffer a similar losses that I suffered because of him.

Nirmal Bang Securities Limited