Promptness:

India
Poor service and suffer huge loss
Aug 13, 2017 02:44 PM 9975 Views

Promptness:

I have account with Nirmal Bang Securities Limited for my stock market portfolio. I used to have 5, 50, 00 INR portfolio with the id id numbers:Nbi9903521883c. I used to do trade with this company for 3 months. Intra day and delivery charges are high in this company. They used to request me very month to pay 20000 INR for advance brokerage charge, after paying such I would charge less very transaction. But I refused them always so they make transaction for multiple times, hence I rarely gets any profit and maximum time my asserts goes in loss. Their application which they are trading runs very slow for which I cannot trigger any shares on time. Even when I call to customer care, the phone line comes busy so cannot put any shares in time. They doesn't send us transaction on daily basis, they send the transition statement on monthly basis, on which I find hards to recognise the profit or loss in daily basis. In 3 months I have gone through huge loss in which my assets shrinks to 3, 75, 000 INR I am not satisfied with this brokerage house so I suggest everyone to select other brokerage house rather than this.

Nirmal Bang Securities Limited