Promptness:

Cheating customers & destroying hard earned money
Aug 19, 2019 08:54 PM 1151 Views

Promptness:

I Opened an trading account with Nirmal Bang last year as one of their relationship managers contacted me again and again. He showcased a lot of plan how I can grow money with them. I got convinced with the plan and invested a little amount at first. Then they showcased me a little growth in a small time by investing into stocks. They made me confident by making multiple calls and convinced me to invest more. I went ahead and invested more in Stock. It was going good, all of a sudden they opened a F&O account for me. And then started to trade with F&O without my . Then they brought a Option with a good amount of money and never sold it on time, hence it got expired. While mentioning it to them they told me that money is lost in the market, cannot be recovered. They then did the similar staff with Stocks as well.

Overall I lost almost 90% what I invested by trusting Nirmal Bang's relationship managers.

I feel cheated and all those hard earned money was wasted. Request authorities to look into this and help to get my money back.

Nirmal Bang Securities Limited