Promptness:

Biggest mistake of not relying mouthshut review, l
Aug 04, 2016 04:13 PM 13541 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Aug 04, 2016 04:10 PM)

Promptness:

I had checked the review at Mouth shut about Nirmal Bung and come to know that one of user had lost his money with Nirmal Bung. I had discussed with their representative Mr Ankit Tyagi and he assured that these all are false and he will personally look after my money to grow up to 15-20% in 6 month.

With that assurance I had opened the account within two months they had invested my money such that my whole account become nil. And then nobody has informed me about that Ankit Tyagi had blocked my calls and while calling to landline it has told to me that my account is closed.

There backend investigation team is very biased towards there people and I have been cheated completely by false assurances of Ankit Tyagi, and they said it is his personal view company has nothing to do with him.

Nirmal Bang Securities Limited