Promptness:

They target First Timers. visit www.scores.gov.in
Mar 13, 2016 09:30 PM 15769 Views
(Updated Mar 13, 2016 09:39 PM)

Promptness:

Please lodge your complaints at scores.gov.in. all your complains will be addressed .

Nirmal Bang and their agents hunting for first timers and serious investors, housewives who want to invest their money. All their intraday calls are loss making and their information is oneway . Dont carry with their words/promise of making profits. They look for their commissons and charges nothing else.

I was cheated by the Miss Jyoti Chawla and Jitesh Kumar Singh of Nirmal Bang, New Delhi Karol Bagh Branch. The day I invested 50000 they does all to get their charges and commissions, in turn I was made a loss of 40000. I stopped and asked for refund of remaining.

Please dont allow them to do on behalf of you. If you can do your own research or invest in known and good companies and wait for some time. you will get profits. Dont rely on these idiots.

Nirmal Bang Securities Limited