Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Nikon

Kolkata India
You must check ? this review b4 buying NIKON D7200
Nov 19, 2017 09:06 AM 1181 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Mar 29, 2018 08:52 PM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

If you are looking to become a professional still photographer then buying a good DSLR is necessary for today's time.

Recently about a month ago I and my friend have purchased Nikon D7200 from metrogally - Kolkata.

In this review, I am going to share every experience we had with this camera from the date we owned it.

Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera USER FRIENDLINESS:

Souvik Dey, my co-partner being not so savvy with optical camera beforehand, we were planning to buy a camera which could be easy to assess and understandable without much brainier, Nikon D7200 fits into this demand.

Although its user interface is not the best in this segment in comparison, this model is super cool in menu navigation and without software lags.

Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera DURABILITY:

For us, the camera needs to be durable which I believe this model looks sturdy, but it feels a bit large in hand. the other model I am about to buy of my own, the Canon 80D for video is much easier to grip.

Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera FEATURES:

This camera doesn't have the rotating LCD panel which at a time cost you a lot especially if you work at events and concert photography.

The continuous burst mode is awesome in this camera, if you are a still photographer then you will love it, along with it it has the microphone and headphone port and this is absolutely necessary if you are a video shooter at events or work in any films.

We found the color tone was excellent and crisp, had little issues with spot focusing but its OK other times.

Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera BATTERY LIFE:

One of the most highlighting point about this camera os its battery life, it can go up to 2 days on our regular event jobs, I just loved it, its even better than the Canon 800D, 77D and slightly more than Canon 80D.

Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera PICTURE QUALITY:

You will fall in love with its color tone. so if quality matter I would certainly recommend this model, especially for still photographers but for videographers I would certainly not go for it, Canon and Panasonic Lumix model offers a lot more on this segment.

Write a Review on Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera