Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Nikon

Adilabad India
Don't choose this.
Oct 09, 2016 11:09 AM 3050 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 09, 2016 11:10 AM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I have bought this DSLR a few months ago. I have had to be through an ordeal since the time I had bought this. Now, I would like to share a few problems I have encountered. They are:

1. It didn't have a touch screen. Everytime, I had to use press those buttons. It was a bit annoying.

2. It had only 6fps continuous shooting. By dint of which, I used to wait for a longer time. If we were occupied in other work, we used to take only a few pics as it was a time consuming continuous shoot.

3. Battery life was a vexing one. By the time, it used to give only a few pics. Day by day, it used to become weaker.

4. There were no illuminated buttons. 'Cause of which, I was incompetent to find the buttons easily in dark.

5. There was no image stabilistation. I think, it was a major drawback.

6. It lacked anti alias filter. So there were lines in pictures. I find it pretty bad.

So I wouldn't like to suggest this DSLR to anyone.

Write a Review on Nikon D7200 DSLR Camera