Picture Quality:

May 05, 2017 10:19 AM 1764 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Nikon D50 is one of greatest camera among digital camera segment. I am using it since 6 months. I bought it from reputed dealer. it has so many features which make is superlative among all camera's in this segment. high quality pictures, zooming feature and crop of picture like feature and nice capture. it's good working with good battery backup. you can use it for long time in one full charging. photos are HD quality. large number of people using this camera. I am using this camera ragularly whenever I go to traveling or having any function at home or outdoor. easy to carry ant lances available are good and cheap. NIKON D50 camera is affordable and approachable. most important part of this camera is i'ts design. easy and good grip in fingers, clicking with or without sound are awesome feature. totally it's good. and I persuade people to use this camera.

ROHIT KUMAR