Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Nikon

Pune India
*Nikon D50*
Aug 10, 2017 07:02 PM 4636 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hello friends, I am Mangesh I will share you my personal experience about Nikon D50 camera. I am a photographer. I bought it 3 weeks ago. When we talk about the camera than many company's cameras in there. But I like the Nikon company. A picture quality of Nikon D50 was brilliant. When we take a picture day or night also the image quality of this Nikon D50 was very nice. Without blur, the image can take. The flashlight is bright and pure white LED light use in it. This is a very user-friendly camera. It is Easy to use the product. I know The value of Nikon D50 was slightly expensive, but we talk about the quality then the Nikon D50 is the best choice. The shutter speed of Nikon D50 is quickly responsible. Also, the battery life of Nikon D50 is very nice. We take pictures continuously more than the 5 hours easily. Last week my family going to trip them I will take pictures. Believe me, this Nikon D50 camera battery life is very nice. Thank you.

Nikon D50