Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Nikon

Good camera, not too complex and not to simple
Aug 30, 2017 04:36 AM 1209 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

This camera take great picture.

The beauty of this camera is that it operates almost exactly like my Nikon N65. The learning curve is very small. And even though it is only 6.1 megapixels ( while so many are moving to the 10MP route) the standard prints I get are sharp and crisp. As one camera salesman and expert told me, it is not always the megapixels that make a good picture, it is also the lense. And again, I found the 18-55mm lense that came with it to live up to the Nikkor lense reputation. The other beauty of this camera is that you can correct your mistakes right away, with the instant preview on the LCD. Film cameras do not have that luxury. But the disadvantage is that the picture angle is not equal to a film camera. I can get a wider angle of view with my N65, so I will continue to shoot film under certain circumstances. But other than that the D50 is a great camera!

Write a Review on Nikon D50