Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Nikon

Lucknow India
Very Nice Camera at this price range.
Sep 12, 2017 01:31 PM 2131 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I am going to share my experience with My First DSLR which was Nikon D3300 I order from flipkart at price of 26k with lense. I am currently using this device to click pictures and I feel if you are good in setting then this is best budget DSLR you can buy it.

Well I feel it have WiFi in build then it would be great currently new DSLR coming with wifi enabled and problem which you will face it that you have to put out either SD card or data cable to copy images from camera to PC or phone. Over all camera clicks great pictures with 18 focus points and and it come with 55mm lense with is also good for normal photography. Picture clarity depend on setting and clicking manual

Everything is fit and fine in this camera you need to just put a screen protection on you camera screen or it will get scratches and you also need to buy cleaning kit for you lense.

Nikon D3300 (Body with AFS 1855 mm VR II Kit Lens) DSLR Camera