Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Nikon

Ashoknagar Kalyangarh India
Worst product from Nikon
Jan 11, 2018 07:20 PM 623 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

At this Dey Nikon is a very popular brand in DSLR cameras market. there is many popular model available in Nikon brand. but Nikon D3300 not upto mark for me. Yes, I had a very bad experience with Nikon D3300.

Specially Nikon known for its lenses and user interface but D3300 not that great. I used it about 3 months and after 3 months my flash got stuck and display was faded in few minutes. I don't know what is happen with my product but I think its a fault in every D3300 because I have 2 friend, they used that same product and the stuck in other issues like mine or else. I have no complain about the lenses. my lens work very well in every situation and I also admitted that Nikon user interface is very well I meant to say that it's very easy to use in daily life.

Overall it's a great product but not for me because of issues that happened to me.

Nikon D3300 (Body with AFS 1855 mm VR II Kit Lens) DSLR Camera