Picture Quality:

Feb 18, 2019 11:30 AM 391 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

My friend recommended me this camera, as I am a big fan of photography . So, I bought this camera nearly two months ago. So, after medium usage, here are my general reviews of this device. The look and feel of the camera is good. It has a strong build, and does not slip from hands. The button response of the camera is good. I took some outdoor shots from the camera in bright sunlight, and then some indoor shots with flash. The quality of the image in outdoor shots was average. However, the images caught indoors, were poor. I held the camera firmly, without shaking it while taking shots, but still the images were shaken and dark.I tested the video quality, which came out to be average in both the cases. While moving, the video was shaking a lot, and lacked proper electronic image stabilization. Coming to the battery life, it is good , since, I spent full four hours using the camera, still forty percent charge was left. So, overall it is an average performer in terms of photography.

Nikon Coolpix W100 Point and Shoot Camera