Picture Quality:

Mar 02, 2008 02:12 AM 2595 Views

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

My brother presented this camera to me. The camera is easy to handle. The photographs captured are simply superb. The scene modes available in the camera are very handy and you really dont have to be an expert in adjusting exposure or lighting to get a good picture, its taken care.

The motion pictures are not that good, as expected. But they come handy for capturing short events. Anyway, you dont expect the digital camera to do the job of handycam. :-)

After use of about an year the camera got stuck with a LENS ERROR. I was wondering what to do with it then. I found the authorized service agent at Chennai and refereed the case to him. It seems this is a known problem of NIKON cameras in this range, and so NIKON has authorized free service at any authorized service centre. There are only 3 in India. I was lucky, one existed in Chennai. I got the camera repaired and it works fine now. Thank God!!!

The battery life has gone within 25 recharges. I used them for an year now.

Why do you risk a NIKON with a known problem?  I heard CANON also has lens error problems. Go for something else. May be a SONY or OLYMPUS are better choice.

Nikon Coolpix L2